Monday, August 6, 2007

Still Waiting

The HotDC Quick Start Charts book has not been released yet. I have it up on Lulu, but not for the public yet, and it is set to be sold in hard copy for a small fee or free pdf download. At the moment, I'm holding off out of respect to Labyrinth Lord. There is some buzz for LL, and deservedly so. You should check it out, if you haven't:

http://goblinoidgames.com/labyrinthlord.htm

In the meantime, I'm gearing up for Gencon and working on notes for the Dwarven Dungeon Adventure. Looks like I'll be adding a second level to that. I am considering whether I should wait and release the QSC and this Adventure together. Not sure yet. I could release the QSC in the next week, but I want to do it when it feels right. Stay tuned.

Oh, I'm considering running a play by post of this new adventure at RPOL, so you can feel free to join the HotDC RPOL site linked to the right if you are interested.

No comments: