Friday, August 3, 2007

The Blog Update, Lulu and other things

I have adjusted the blog to look differently. The reason being I believe we will be going live soon. That sounds weird to say, but the fact is I don't even know if anybody has read any of this so far. I will be making an effort to let people know about this place. It has basically been an online diary for Heroes of the Dungeon Crawl. One of the reasons I want to do The Heroes Chronicle Magazine is to show the creative process for this game. Things have changed and continue to change, and I want to share my reasons for why that happened.

In the meantime, anybody coming to this blog now will miss much of what happened up to the point they joined. When you come here and look at all of this, would you want to read through everything? So basically, I have moved the links that were on the side into one big link post that will be linked on the side. There is a link for the HotDC RPOL (Play By Post) site, and the rest are some of the key posts about development of this game. I hope that a newcomer to the game can look and catch up on the key points of the game development.

There are editorials, and I will continue to do those from time to time. You'll have to look back on old posts to find them. The main focus of this blog is Heroes of the Dungeon Crawl, but I do like to comment on other things and give shouts out to cool games like Labyrinth Lord as well from time to time.

I opened an account on Lulu last night. The HotDC Quick Start Charts book is uploaded and close to being published. I am still debating a few things. Anyway, I just wanted to note the changes that have occurred. Also, we have a new logo at the top of the page. Still a work in progress.

No comments: