Monday, September 10, 2007

You Can Now Get HotDC Basic Charts At Lulu

It's finally available. I believe the continuity and the rules as depicted in the book are now set. There may still be spelling or format errors, and those can be corrected.

Please note that this thread will be a good place to discuss questions or comments that need to be addressed, and it will be linked to the right side of the main page for easy access.

At this time, we are offering free pdf downloads of the book, and we encourage you to do that first before ordering a copy of the book.

If you desire a hard copy of the book, we are selling at at Lulu for less than $7.50. We're not making a big profit off of it, because we don't wish to stick it to you on cost, it's still a work in progress and we want to keep it affordable.

The rules needed to play HotDC are in that book, and we believe you can play and have fun with these rules for hours on end.

Stay tuned for coming HotDC Adventures as well as the debut of The Heroes Chronicle pdf magazine.

Remember to have a good look at the free pdf. If you like it, buy a copy of the book. Feel free to leave comments here, but try to be nice. We're doing our best here.

Now, here's the link for the Heroes of the Dungeon Crawl: Basic Charts Edition at Lulu:

Here is the Lulu Link http://www.lulu.com/content/1190599

2 comments:

The Hero Guide said...

I was just running another test game today and noticed #30 on the Magic Item Chart was missing. It has been fixed and uploaded to Lulu.

The Hero Guide said...

I made another adjustment today. I didn't specify in the book how many Incantation Points are used to cast Incantations of differing Degrees. That has been fixed.

I also made a slight alteration in the Incantation section to make it more unique. The important thing is Incantations are more understandable now.

I want to make other changes to the system itself, but that will wait for another book. I just want this particular book to be easily understood.

Note it says Version 4. I have only made this adjustment and the one noted above to this book. The problem was I didn't properly upload the pdf this time and had to do it again. It counted as another revision.

I will keep any revision notes posted here. Make sure you download the pdf for free before deciding if you want a hard copy. I appreciate the support, but I want you to feel comfortable with this evolving project.

I have been thinking about posting my revision updates from before I went to Lulu, but I'm not sure that's relevent now except in understanding the creation process of this game.