Thursday, August 2, 2007

Planning To Clean The Place A Bit

I plan to clean the place up a bit. It's a mess. Well, actually I like the way the blog works, but I'm getting more comfortable with things. What I want to do is link some of my favorite old posts on the side for easy reference and create a link post that will be linked to the side with all of the links in it. Also, I have created a new logo for the top of the page. When HotDC Quick Start Charts get's published, I will go live with this blog. I'm not even sure who is reading at the moment.

The thought of creating a web page for Heroes of the Dungeon Crawl has come to mind, but I will keep it on the blog for now. It seems to be able to handle my needs so far. Also, note that I have created a game session to play by post at RPOL, linked to the side. As we get new members over there, the game will be put through its paces. Here is the link:

http://www.rpol.net/game.cgi?gi=24749&gn=Heroes+of+the+Dungeon+Crawl&date=1186104233

No comments: