Thursday, July 5, 2007

The Frustration Of Losing Info. From A Disc

A couple days ago, I was typing a piece for the HotDC Quick Start Charts called Things A Hero Guide Should Know. I was using the lap top and writing it to a disc. The next morning, I went to get the data off of that disc and move it to the main computer. Unfortunately, I had a bad disc. An hour and a half of writing lost. Pretty much pissed me off, but I got back to work and retyped it. At this point, The HotDC Quick Start Charts booklet is 28 pages, and I don't know what I could add to this other than 3rd Degree Creatures. Actually, I have already started writing stats on those.

The whole point of this booklet was to give me quick reference notes for more testing, but I could end up releasing it soon. I'm still unsure at the moment, but I do know I want to get back to work on the main book again.

No comments: