Friday, July 6, 2007

A Quick Charts Update

Just a quick note to update things. If I do release the HotDC Quick Charts book, it's not ready yet. For one thing, I am still finding and correcting mistakes. Secondly, I am still making changes. Currently, I am looking at the Treasure Charts and considering changes. Everything from a minor adjustment to a full scale change is being considered. I have been working on cover ideas and have one done. Not sure it will be the official one though.

I am also considering the Demeanor rule at the moment. Will I go basic with it, good, indifferent and bad or something like that? Or possibly a point system kept by the Hero Guide? I'm not really sure. Not really a fan of the rule. Rather than a word like good written on the Game Character Sheet, I'd like the Gamer's actions to really be reflected somehow. It needs to be simple to keep within the spirit of what HotDC is about. For the time being, there is no rule.

No comments: