Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Just A Few Thoughts On What's Next For HotDC

I have a list of things to do:

1-Get the HotDC Basic Charts Edition up on Lulu within the next week or so. I have a few adjustments to make on the rules, and that's it. Any updates on that afterwards will be grammar related.

2-TKI-1 Danger in the Dwarven Dungeon. This is a two level dungeon (at least at the moment) for 0 Degree Game Characters. I will offer a few rule options in the back, a few new Creatures and whatever else I may come up with. Hope to be done by some time in October.

3-The HotDC Rule Book 1st Edition. This will have Creature descriptions, Incantation descriptions and do a more complete job explaining rules. And, yes, rules will probably change between now and then as I make HotDC a more unique experience. I will touch on this in a sequel to my old Challenges Of Doing It Differently post. I'd like to get it done by December, but we'll see.

4-Find an artist or two. I have only clip art at this moment. Flavor text may be used more in the 1st Edition Rule Book and future Adventure Books.

5-Chose a logo and name for this game effort. I actually have, and it will be announced soon.

6-Merka's Maze Of Madness TKI-2 is the working name of the next adventure, I think. It's probably a 1st or 2nd Degree Adventure in which the Game Characters have been teleported into a dungeon and have to fight there way out, or die trying.

7-The Secret City Of Moldayvia is the possible title of TKI-3. This one's a biggie, and that's all I will say at the moment. There may be hints elsewhere on this blog.

8-Get a game started. It's nice to create, but I wanna get a game going. I wanna put HotDC to the test.

9-More interesting posts on the blog. Stupid Things We Did At The Table and other ones. I'd like to do a post about what I'd do if I owned D&D, just for the heck of it.

10-Can't think of anything now, but I know there's something.

At the moment, I'll be going back to the note book and writing down the next ideas for TKI-1 and the Basic Charts Edition. I actually know what I want to to with the rules, but I like to plan things out in the note book ahead of time.

No comments: