Saturday, September 15, 2007

Another Test Game Completed

This one was with five Game Characters, two Warriors, a Rogue, a Mage and a Priest. It was a random 20 room dungeon. A few close calls, but all party members lived. I plan to post more details later. One thing I noticed was that the Basic Charts Edition book was missing #30 on the Magic Item Chart. I have updated that and put it up on Lulu. We're still early in the process, so mistakes will be made. Anyway, when I updated, I noticed there have been five downloads so far. That means that somebody has seen the book.

I have opened the file for Danger in the Dwarven Dungeon. I was planning on working on that a little when the test came about. I'm glad that happened as we learned a few things. I'm happy with the way it's going so far. Anyway, more updates to come. Stay tuned.

No comments: