Sunday, September 9, 2007

A Quick Update

I have updated the Basic Charts Edition Book. It's still 44 pages, and I think I should be putting it up on Lulu in the next day or two. This book has undergone so many changes, but it's time to release it and get to work on the first Adventure. I wanna take a day or two to go over a few things, but that should be all I need. I will make an announcement when it is finally released.

The Heroes Chronicle Magazine is on the radar now. It won't really take that long to get the first issue out as it will include several posts from this blog about HotDC. It will be a free pdf download when it is released. The first two or three issues will be material that has appeared mainly here and discuss HotDC, old school games, Gencon 2007 and whatever else I can add to it. I'm looking at 20-24 pages per issue at this moment.

Danger In The Dwarven Dungeon is on deck with some more work on First Edition HotDC in the plans. I am considering rule adjustments already, which will make the blog in the days ahead most likely.

No comments: