Thursday, September 6, 2007

The Name Of Our Little Gaming Effort


I had two choices that seemed interesting to me. They were Basic Old School Games and Die In A Dungeon. In Indy, my friend suggested the latter. Actually, I think he said Guy In A Dungeon, but I heard Die. It had a nice ring to it, and I kept it on the maybe pile.


When I got home, I considered other ideas, but Basic Old School Games was my favorite. I am striving for a basic game with an old school feel. I decided to go with Basic Old School Games TM.

I also had considered changing the name of the game, but I will leave it Heroes of the Dungeon Crawl TM (HotDC TM).

Hero Guide TM as the person who runs the game and Three Kings Island TM are a part of the Trademark of the game as well.

Heroes of the Dungeon Crawl TM Basic Charts Edition is copyright 2007.

No comments: