Monday, September 24, 2007

HotDC Update

The book is on Lulu as of this writing. Of course, you knew that already, but I'm keeping a link bumped at the top. We've had 42 unique page views and 8 downloads of the pdf at the moment, and this is without any hyping on other forums. When Danger in the Dwarven Dungeon is ready, we will hype things a little more. It's low key for now.

Now, DitDD has had much of its intro typed as of now. I think I have mentioned it has become a 3 level dungeon and that more exist, though they are not going to be described in the Adventure. I have opened up a map file for the dungeon. I also updated the icons to be used on the Three Kings Island map to appear less derivative of other products. Better safe than sorry.

The editorial for The Hero's Chronicle Magazine has been written and most of the book is in early stages of layout. It will be 24 pages.

I have backed off a bit in recent days for family reasons, but it is still my intention to have this Adventure ready for release as soon as possible. It's going to be a fun one too. There is a nice story for role pay being developed, but there will be plenty of hacking opportunities as well.

Anyway, that's your latest update. Stay Tuned for more!

No comments: