Sunday, June 24, 2007

The Player For Tomorrow's D&D Game Has Been Created

Used a tool on the net to create a character for the newbies D&D 3.5 Forgotten Realms game I'm am playing tomorrow. The generator worked pretty good and can be found here:

http://www.pathguy.com/cg35.htm

Anyway, I rolled a Human Fighter named Gerald. He has 10 hit points, a sword and Chain Mail Armor that gives him an 18 AC. I guess that's good. I'm an old descending AC guy, and I haven't played in years. This is new to me, but I'm gonna give it a go. There are two others playing that I know of, and I'm looking forward to it. I may have a report on the experience in the future. I expect Gerald won't last long, but we'll see. Hopefully I rolled him up right, or I'll be using a DM created pregen character.

No comments: