Wednesday, May 2, 2007

A New Dragon In HotDC And Other Stuff

Just a quick update to mention that I have been working on things. I've actually done a little typing on Part 2 of the Heroes of the Dungeon Crawl rule book.

I've been tweaking the treasure charts a little bit. The charts, as I will explain, are meant to be a starting point for the new Hero Guide. The HG may even choose to make his own charts for his game and add new treasures. The treasure section of the book will explain the dangers of the Monty Haul campaign. Game balance can be ruined if treasure rewards are too great or not good enough.

Been working on Creatures a little bit and I'm starting the list for 0 Degree Creatures. That second test session will happen some time in the not too distant future. I want to put the Attack-Defense System through it's paces.

One creature I'm working on is a smaller version of a dragon. What I'd like to do is have dragons that lower degree characters can go face to face with and have a fighting chance. But, these Mini Dragons won't be easy. It's a work in progress anyway.

No comments: