Tuesday, May 29, 2007

HotDC Character Sheet And A Note

I have finished up a Heroes of the Dungeon Crawl Character Sheet. I plan to redo it a bit and make some adjustments, which is why I haven't made it available yet. Some time in the not too distant future I hope to make a link for a download of it.

I am considering creating a game over at Role Play Online for HotDC. If this happens, the link will be in the links section here.

As a note on HotDC, I intend to post more about game mechanics in the future. This means things about the basic rules of this game will become available. The reason I will do this is to share more about the thought process of this game. It also means secrets to the game will be shared. I've thought about that, but really, if somebody wants any of this stuff that badly, then I suppose nothing will stop them from taking it.

I ask that you do not take any content specific to this game without permission. Many hours have already gone into making this a unique game, and many more will follow. Rules explained here will probably change, as they already have. HotDC will be available for sale when it's done, but I don't expect to get rich or make that much money on it at all. Creating a game is just something I've always wanted to do.

This blog exists to share the thought process on HotDC as well as any thoughts I might have about the world of the RPG in general. If anybody is ready so far, I hope you have enjoyed what I've written so far.

My next post will be about Brannigan The Warrior, one of the original Heroes of the Dungeon Crawl and will offer some insights into the rules of the game.

No comments: