Saturday, April 7, 2007

Part 1 Finished And Other Stuff

The first part of the Heroes of the Dungeon Crawl rulebook has been written. I'm still a long way from being done, and that's fine. I may even redo the first part again. I am trying to put more thought into this book, and some of the ideas written in that note pad have changed a couple times. They will probably change more before I start typing.

I am working on the Combat Chart, Defense Level and what Armor will be available and at what cost. Don't want things to come too easy at first for the Gamers, but I don't want it to be too hard either. As I said earlier, I am creating New Creatures for the game as well. I'm also putting some thought into what the Treasure Charts will look like. Lot's of work to be done, but I'm excited about it.

I have finished a first draft on a Gamer Character Sheet for HotDC. I may expand that to incude a back side for it, but I'm not sure. I want to keep it simple. That's what this game is all about.

Will there be a web page? At some point, I think so, but this blog will do for now. I'm trying to use baby steps here. A little bit at a time. It will probably be needed at some point though.

Brannigan The Warrior and Sylvia The Mage may be going on another Adventure soon, back into that Dungeon under the Warrior's School to deal with some Orcs. The last test went pretty well, so we may give it another shot soon. There will be at least two others in this party to replace the two fallen comrades (Reginald and Andrea). I'll keep you posted if/when it happens.

That's all for now. HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!!

No comments: