Sunday, March 18, 2007

Keeping It Simple

What I'm really hoping for is that simple feel with Heroes Of The Dungeon Crawl. I have been jotting down notes as I'm in the creation phaze of the basic system. It will be a six sided dice system. Tentatively, the rules allow for advancement to level seven. There will be at least 11 creatures at each level of advancement. I have a basic combat system sketched out. The Armor Level system will be better the lower your number is.

Those are just a few of the things being worked on. There will be an optional rule to start at Level 0, and I'm toying with the idea of allowing players to be able to be to improve their character stats when they gain levels. There's plenty of work to be done before I get to the play testing phaze, but the main goal is to keep it simple, yet fun.

No comments: